Am I stupid or what? :(

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

tavolez

Am I stupid or what? :(

Post by tavolez »

I cannot really find a list of games compatible with SCUMMVM for Symbian s60 phones :(
I looked at every FAQ, at the sticky topics on this forum, but I cannot find it, I can only see which version of scummvm i need to play but not which games i can in Symbian OS :(

Plz help me
clem

Post by clem »

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/SymbianOS
select your phone, a compatibilty list with the engines will show

hope that helps (even though I don't have such a phone)
clem
tavolez

Post by tavolez »

I did it, I can see a table of compatibility between SCUMM and Phones...
But what I'm looking for is a LIST of compatible GAMES like:

-Mokey Island 1&2 works on s60 phones
-Brokens Sword doesn't work on s60

and so on....
clem

Post by clem »

oook,

you click on the "S60" link ( http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/SymbianOS_S60 ) - you get a colored table.

the column headings show the game engine, for example: SCUMM = all Lucasarts games, HE = humongous Entertainment, Sword = Broken Sword games.

Hence Monkey Island runs (since it's SCUMM), Broken Sword 1+2 doesn't (because it's Sword, and the reason is given "resolution")

in short, S60 should run all games besides Broken Sword1+2 and ITE (except for the Nokia 7650, because there's insufficient memory)

hope that clears it up,
clem

(which reminds me, CoMI would also be SCUMM, but it doesn't mention it - afterall it uses 640x480, like Sword?)
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I guess an extra column for ScummVM V7 & 8 games would be needed as they should be listed separatly.
jg

Post by jg »

Good idea, especially since no one seems to be able to run SCUMM 7 games on either S60 or S80. At least not yet. :)