Renee Santz' Sprite

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

GeorgeQGreg

Renee Santz' Sprite

Post by GeorgeQGreg »

Is Renee Santz' sprite (character from Mohawk version of Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego) supposed to be missing one eye? Because it looks really freaking weird. :shock:
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

That sounds a bit wrong.. Check a Let's Play video out on Youtube, or try with the original Mohawk interpreter via DOSBox to confirm.. If this is a regression from the original interpreter, please file an official bug with screenshots and savegames from both original and ScummVM interpreters...
GeorgeQGreg

Post by GeorgeQGreg »

Time barely works on Scummvm. I'm actually playing it in VMware for an LP. I'll update this with screenshots in a bit. And yeah, it does sound wrong. It's so weird. And the strangest part... I don't remember it looking like that as a child. (But then again, you know that children will miss some crazy animated weird.)
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

digitall wrote:please file an official bug with screenshots and savegames from both original and ScummVM interpreters...
No. The game isn't supported.
GeorgeQGreg

Post by GeorgeQGreg »

clone2727 wrote:
digitall wrote:please file an official bug with screenshots and savegames from both original and ScummVM interpreters...
No. The game isn't supported.
Sorry clone, ninja'd. Heh heh.

POST UPDATE: Ok, I got around to taking screengrabs. http://imgur.com/a/aNK5q