Lure of Tempress, BUGS... saving, crashes

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

andwan0

Lure of Tempress, BUGS... saving, crashes

Post by andwan0 »

Am using SCUMMVM 1.5.0 for ipad (the only latest release from downloads).

I've saved a state and can't type in filename because we have no access to the keyboard. However, it just autonamed it with the timestamp (I think).

Everytime I try to load the save, I get:

Gamestate load failed (Reading data failed)!

--------------------------------

other annoying things is the right-click menu options. I find it very hard to pick middle choices in the menu selection, etc. if we have 4 choices for "door": Close, Lock, Open, Unlock........ then it's very hard to pick Lock or Open.

------------------------------

Then when I progress a little in the game, it just crashes/freeze with no error message
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

The IOS porter has not provided builds for v1.6.0 yet. Please try with these when they become available. Until then, please can you test with a development nd stable nightly build from http://buildbot.scummvm.org/builds.html ... Just SSH the relevant files onto your device overwriting the v1.5.0 files.
andwan0

Post by andwan0 »

digitall wrote:The IOS porter has not provided builds for v1.6.0 yet. Please try with these when they become available. Until then, please can you test with a development nd stable nightly build from http://buildbot.scummvm.org/builds.html ... Just SSH the relevant files onto your device overwriting the v1.5.0 files.
Thanks
I tried this and it still has same bug in 1.6.0 :(
maybe I wait longer
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

I can only suggest to try this on a Desktop build and see if the issues are replicable there...

Also, remove all the savegames and try from a new game start... Lure's VT engine can get in odd states, even in the original interpreter.