Discworld 1 inventory resize / click n drag

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Aldamar

Discworld 1 inventory resize / click n drag

Post by Aldamar »

I'm having the worst time figuring out how to click and drag the inventory window to resize so I can see everything in my luggage. It looks like I should be able to justscroll, too, but that doesn't seem to work either.

I'm running a galaxy s2, with build 1.5. I'm sure I'm missing something simple or silly, since I know others have completed this game on touch screens.

Any help to a humble noob is appreciated. Cheers,

- Al
Graxer

Re: Discworld 1 inventory resize / click n drag

Post by Graxer »

I believe that the way to click and drag on the Android is to double-click and drag on the second click. I hope that solves your problem!
Aldamar

Post by Aldamar »

Not so lucky. I've tried a double clIck and hold, various two finger tap combinations, triple tap (hey, couldn't hurt), single long click, hold, and drag, all to no avail. The game data itself could be bad I suppose, I can't really think of anything else.
icu2kenna

Post by icu2kenna »

I'm having the same problem with resizing the luggage and Rincewind's inventory, also on an Android (droid4). I can't double-click-drag because double-clicking is already used in the game for interacting with objects.
Awesome206

Re: Discworld 1 inventory resize / click n drag

Post by Awesome206 »

Aldamar wrote:I'm having the worst time figuring out how to click and drag the inventory window to resize so I can see everything in my luggage. It looks like I should be able to justscroll, too, but that doesn't seem to work either.

I'm running a galaxy s2, with build 1.5. I'm sure I'm missing something simple or silly, since I know others have completed this game on touch screens.

Any help to a humble noob is appreciated. Cheers,

- Al
Open your luggage at the top of the box where it says luggage double press and it will open full screen