FUN ALERT! - Your Charactor/Actor Impressions

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

JamesWoodcock

FUN ALERT! - Your Charactor/Actor Impressions

Post by JamesWoodcock »

If you or someone you know can do a great impression of maybe a famous cartoon charactor, actor or celebrity, then share it with the rest of us by calling my voicemail.

More information can be found here:
http://www.jameswoodcock.co.uk/?p=253

The best ones will feature on my future audio shows, but please remember to keep it clean!

Make sure you spread the word :) Should be good fun…
Big Bottom

Post by Big Bottom »

I predict a 90% Sean Connery ratio. :lol:

(It's the only one I'm any good at too.)
JamesWoodcock

Post by JamesWoodcock »

Actually you would be the first to attempt a Sean Connery, so give it a whirl :)
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

Its too bad that its super duper long distance for me, as i would love to contribute. All i ever do is talk in funny voices and impressions (steve 'crocodile hunter' irwin, guybrush, and yoda too but i figure you already have one of those) is it possible for us to send you sampes via yousendit links? if so i could set up a few in a couple of days.
john_doe
ScummVM Developer

Post by john_doe »

glokidd wrote:Its too bad that its super duper long distance for me, as i would love to contribute. All i ever do is talk in funny voices and impressions (steve 'crocodile hunter' irwin, guybrush, and yoda too but i figure you already have one of those) is it possible for us to send you sampes via yousendit links? if so i could set up a few in a couple of days.
You can also call him with Skype if I'm not mistaken.
JamesWoodcock

Post by JamesWoodcock »

If you have Skype you can call for 'free'...

I would prefer done over Skype, so we can tell that it is you and not just a recording from elsewhere :)