Dialogue in LOOM for iPhone port of ScummVM?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Pegasus37

Dialogue in LOOM for iPhone port of ScummVM?

Post by Pegasus37 »

Can anyone help me?

I have my old copy of LOOM running in ScummVM on my Wii fine. I did have to convert the dialogue track on the CD to an MP3 though. However, I just put ScummVM on my iPhone 4, and although I have the dialogue track on there as Track1.mp3, I still get no dialogue. Is this feature not currently working in the iPhone port of ScummVM, or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great. Thanks!
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

I can't check this directly as I don't have an IPhone device, but have you read and checked the notes from here:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/IPhone#Installation

Specifically about ensuring the correct permissions on the datafiles. Also, I'd suggest that you ensure that the files are named as "track1.mp3", not "Track1.mp3" as Unix based systems are case sensitive.

Please confirm if this fixes your problem.
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Re: Dialogue in LOOM for iPhone port of ScummVM?

Post by LordHoto »

Pegasus37 wrote:Can anyone help me?

I have my old copy of LOOM running in ScummVM on my Wii fine. I did have to convert the dialogue track on the CD to an MP3 though. However, I just put ScummVM on my iPhone 4, and although I have the dialogue track on there as Track1.mp3, I still get no dialogue. Is this feature not currently working in the iPhone port of ScummVM, or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Do you get any music? What is the platform of your Loom copy ScummVM detects?