sword25

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ILikeThoseOldGames

sword25

Post by ILikeThoseOldGames »

Hello,

I just noticed that it looks like there is no support for the sword25 engine in the win32 daily builds anymore.

I tried ScummVM 1.6.0git1372-g1f22838 (Sep 8 2012 04:39:10) and used the game files which worked in a daily build I used months before.

I know what daily builds mean and I know that sword25 is WIP. So I just wanted to ask if this is intended or happend by a mistake.
ILikeThoseOldGames

Hm, today I tried the Kirben daily builds and now it works again.
So I guess the build bot just uses other build flags so that sword25 is disabled in those builds.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

ILikeThoseOldGames wrote:Hm, today I tried the Kirben daily builds and now it works again.
So I guess the build bot just uses other build flags so that sword25 is disabled in those builds.
We're working on fixing buildbot. Thanks.
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

The next nighly build from buildbot should have sword25 included again and also the recently merged wintermute. However it's not tested, so it would be nice if you could give it a go.
ILikeThoseOldGames

LordHoto wrote:However it's not tested, so it would be nice if you could give it a go.
Yes, the new daily build works again. I could start Broken Sword 2.5 and the wintermute game Rosemary. Thanks.

I hope the Broken Sword 2.5 engine will be fully supported in one of the next stable releases...