ScummVM 1.5.0 "Picnic Basket" Released

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

McKnallski

Post by McKnallski »

Hm...
But where is the PSP Release of 1.5.0 ???
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

McKnallski wrote:Hm...
There won't be a PSP release for 1.5.0, bug #3518284 has not been fixed yet and our PSP maintainers are busy with real life.
Bastions

Post by Bastions »

LordHoto wrote:
McKnallski wrote:Hm...
There won't be a PSP release for 1.5.0, bug #3518284 has not been fixed yet and our PSP maintainers are busy with real life.
So does that mean it may eventually come out for PSP?
JamesWoodcock

Post by JamesWoodcock »

I believe what LordHoto is trying to say is that if the bug is fixed, then there is every chance there will be a PSP release - but it may take some time.
rbemrose

Post by rbemrose »

No 64-bit build for Windows this time around?

I know it wasn't really necessary due to Windows running 32-bit ScummVM with no problems, but it's a force of habit to get the 64-bit version whenever possible.
mehdi.moha

Post by mehdi.moha »

Hi guys ,
i need your help on v1.5

1- v1.5 crach and close itself after want to load v1.4.1 saves ( for examlpe when i want to load from v1.4.1 " discworld" it close itselfs ! )

2- on v1.5 can't open game's original menu ( not scummvm menu )
for example , when i press and hold the menu on scummvm, the game's main menu appear and i can save my game ( cause scummvm "save" menu is turned off !!! )

can you please help me on theose cases ?

thanks
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

mehdi.moha wrote:1- v1.5 crach and close itself after want to load v1.4.1 saves ( for examlpe when i want to load from v1.4.1 " discworld" it close itselfs ! )
This is a known bug, which only affects the Discworld games: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d ... tid=418820
mehdi.moha wrote:2- on v1.5 can't open game's original menu ( not scummvm menu )
for example , when i press and hold the menu on scummvm, the game's main menu appear and i can save my game ( cause scummvm "save" menu is turned off !!! )
As far as I can tell you ask the same question over here: http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=11734

It doesn't help to post the same question in different places. Rather post the question in a detailed fashion in one place. What you did is an instance of cross posting, which is considered impolite. In fact our forum rules even say you should not do that:
[b]Forum Rules. READ BEFORE POST.[/b] wrote: 7) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
mehdi.moha

Post by mehdi.moha »

LordHoto wrote:
mehdi.moha wrote:1- v1.5 crach and close itself after want to load v1.4.1 saves ( for examlpe when i want to load from v1.4.1 " discworld" it close itselfs ! )
This is a known bug, which only affects the Discworld games: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d ... tid=418820
mehdi.moha wrote:2- on v1.5 can't open game's original menu ( not scummvm menu )
As far as I can tell you ask the same question over here: http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=11734

It doesn't help to post the same question in different places. Rather post the question in a detailed fashion in one place. What you did is an instance of cross posting, which is considered impolite. In fact our forum rules even say you should not do that:

ok
thank you for your help , sorry , i'm new and i promise that I'll never do the same mistake
just misunderstood

sorry again

but about "save" menu on scummvm (( save menu is disabled on scummvm menu and press and hold the menu+symbol keys , doeasn't active the game menu )) is that a known bug too ?