ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > PocketPC/WinCE Port > The Last Express
The Last Express
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
pilaxoft

The Last Express 

Does buildbot support now "The last expess" or we have to wait for a new release of ScummVM-Ce? I tried some weeks ago and when I started Scumm and selected this game, It poped up a warning message. When I launch the game Scumm freezed my ipaq, so there was no support for the game.

Ive waiting for so long in order to play this game in my ipaq, and Im very expectating in a suportting release.

By the way I agree all those great work in wince releases, Cerial, Jubanka, Arisme, Vasyl Tsvirkunov & co. Ive read your history in wiki and Im very impresionated for that "long time" supporting work.

Best regards.

Post Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 pm 
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: The Last Express 

quote:
Originally posted by pilaxoft
Does buildbot support now "The last expess" or we have to wait for a new release of ScummVM-Ce?

I don't know, but as far as I know only the early parts of the game ever worked, and last time I tried it there were some pretty bad sound-related problems. There hasn't been any progress made on it for quite some time.
Post Wed May 23, 2012 3:18 pm 
Reply to topic