DS/3DS port?

Discussion about other and unofficial ports of ScummVM

Moderator: ScummVM Team

guybrush376

DS/3DS port?

Post by guybrush376 »

Hello. I saw the DS port as an unsupported file, and I just got a new 3DS, so is there any way to install the DS files onto the 3DS (Like, through the SD card???)? If not, then I'm asking for a supported 3DS port (without needing firmware/exploits/hacking).
Flo

Re: DS/3DS port?

Post by Flo »

guybrush376 wrote:Hello. I saw the DS port as an unsupported file, and I just got a new 3DS, so is there any way to install the DS files onto the 3DS (Like, through the SD card???)?
No.
guybrush376 wrote:If not, then I'm asking for a supported 3DS port (without needing firmware/exploits/hacking).
Not going to happen. Games/apps need to be signed in order to run on the 3DS, and Nintendo doesn't sign homebrew.
Dishy

Post by Dishy »

I would assume it should run from a dsTwo card with the latest firmware. Working fine on my DSL.
Axel

Post by Axel »

You need a Card Adapter (i.e. R4) in order to run homebrew in you DS/DSi/DSXL/3DS.

This does not modify/hack your device in anyway.
Dishy

Post by Dishy »

Axel wrote:You need a Card Adapter (i.e. R4) in order to run homebrew in you DS/DSi/DSXL/3DS.

This does not modify/hack your device in anyway.
This. All the way. I've had a flawless experience with both the R4 and Supercard dsTwo. I would recommend the dsTwo because it has some better and more expanded features, as well as an active dev community. They are updating it often.

Read up here: http://eng.supercard.sc/ and do a bit of googling around to find the best price.