Sound issues for Discworld on Mac release

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

AndyBrown

Sound issues for Discworld on Mac release

Post by AndyBrown »

Hopefully I got the right forum for this? Anyways Discworld dos cd version runs perfectly on my PC's version of scummVM 1.4.1 and later, but I installed 1.4.1 on my imac g3 and using the same files all of the voices and sound effects are just pure static noise, does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried playing with sound settings in the options with no luck. Also sound works fine in my other games on the imac, but would really like to play Discworld since it's one of my favorites.
clone2727
Retired

Re: Sound issues for Discworld on Mac release

Post by clone2727 »

AndyBrown wrote:Hopefully I got the right forum for this? Anyways Discworld dos cd version runs perfectly on my PC's version of scummVM 1.4.1 and later, but I installed 1.4.1 on my imac g3 and using the same files all of the voices and sound effects are just pure static noise, does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried playing with sound settings in the options with no luck. Also sound works fine in my other games on the imac, but would really like to play Discworld since it's one of my favorites.
Could you file a bug report on this?
AndyBrown

Post by AndyBrown »

sure thing, I wasn't sure how to compile the latest version for mac as the instructions were pretty vague and I have no experience with that kind of stuff so I wasn't sure if it was something that was already fixed.