Combat in Last Crusade

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Jeremy

Combat in Last Crusade

Post by Jeremy »

Hi. Everything seems to work great, except that even toggling the virtual keyboard on (long press with menu button), Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade won't acknowledge any input during combat sequences. I'm running the 1.4.0 build on a Sony Ericsson Xperia.

Also, the ability to map my own controls would be glorious, especially since I've got a built-in SNES/PlayStation-style gamepad on this phone. No rush, though.
goetz

Post by goetz »

Strange. Just checked: With my HTC Wildfire S (no hw keyboard, touch screen keyboard only), the fist fight in indy3 works fine (current Market version of ScummVM, and German VGA Indy3).
Silly question: Could the num lock be the problem in your case? :roll:

However, the fight scenes are not nice, with the soft keyboard covering 2/3 of the screen. It's like fighting blindfolded :lol:
Of course a mapping for phones with hw keys would certainly be nice, although there is no big need for it if you have touch screens to control the game already.
drumhead

Post by drumhead »

hi, just tested on my asus tf101 and fighting works (press f ) !
running 1.4.0.
beside this fighting should be avoided

goetz wrote:Strange. Just checked: With my HTC Wildfire S (no hw keyboard, touch screen keyboard only), the fist fight in indy3 works fine (current Market version of ScummVM, and German VGA Indy3).
Silly question: Could the num lock be the problem in your case? :roll:

However, the fight scenes are not nice, with the soft keyboard covering 2/3 of the screen. It's like fighting blindfolded :lol:
Of course a mapping for phones with hw keys would certainly be nice, although there is no big need for it if you have touch screens to control the game already.
:lol: