ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > SCI/AGI Fangame Creation > PICEDIT 1.3 Milestone 3 released
PICEDIT 1.3 Milestone 3 released
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
lance.ewing

PICEDIT 1.3 Milestone 3 released 

Today I built and released the third milestone release of PICEDIT 1.3. This gives people a chance to see yet more of the new features I've been working on for 1.3. Note that this is just a milestone release and I plan to release more milestone releases before the final 1.3 release.

http://picedit.googlecode.com/files/picedit-1.3M3.jar

The new features in this milestone include:

* "Open Recent" option in the File menu to re-open one of the last four opened pictures.
    * Proper background image toggling. It is now possible to load a background image and then toggle it on and off without having to reload the image again.
    * Reorganised the menu system so that it makes more sense. For example, toggling grid lines and dual mode are now under the View menu since this is more standard. The Special menu has gone.
    * Drawing tools, navigation, delete, visual screen selection, priority screen selection are all now also found under the menu.
    * Split out the status bar and the tool bar so that they are no longer part of the main picture panel. This allows the picture to be separately zoomed in and out.
    * Window maximise and resizing is now supported. The window size is no longer tied to the zoom level.

Let me know what you all think. I am very keen to hear your feedback and suggestions.
Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm 
Reply to topic