Wireless (Bluetooth) Keyboard support?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Nucklez

Wireless (Bluetooth) Keyboard support?

Post by Nucklez »

Hey guys, this is my first post here and I'm sorry it's a question. I have jailbroked my iPad2 yesterday, woohoo! ScummVM was number 1 on my list to install on this thing, especially when I saw Lands of Lore working on an iPad on that video website thing. I was wondering though, if there are any tricks to getting my bluetooth keyboard working with games such as Kings Quest 4 where it asks you to type those crazy words in the book and just general keyboard functions. I'm having trouble with the quick swipes acting as arrow keys, such as the Kings Quest 1 VGA remake on the begining menu screen. Not sure why they won't let you use a mouse on that screen to click the buttons. I'm on iOS 4.3.3, and tried the official 1.3.0 build of ScummVM along with the nightly build from yesterday numbered 559c278b I believe since that is what the folder is named that I extraced from the iPhone-master-latest file from the build bot.

Also, thank you guys for making all of this possible! I love these games, and ScummVM makes all of this so much easier to do on the newer computers, and practically everything else too!