TurboGrafx-16 Loom audio tracks

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Scorched Earth

TurboGrafx-16 Loom audio tracks

Post by Scorched Earth »

Hello. I was recently able to get a hold of a copy of the TurboGrafx-16 game Loom, for half the cheapest price I saw it listed on Ebay no less. I paid 20 US dollars

My question is this...

After following the guide to extract the data files, I'm left wondering what to do for the audio tracks. What is the required track order for the TG16 Loom? I couldn't find an answer through searching.

Should I rip the first 'warning' track as 'track1.*', and go numerically from there?
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

My CD is still in one of the boxes I haven't unpacked after a recent move, but my "track1" is the warning track, "track2" is just silent, etc. for a total of 21 tracks. That seems to work for me.
Scorched Earth

Post by Scorched Earth »

Okay, thanks. I didn't want to get to far, and find out I'd been playing with the tracks out of order. ;)

On one small note, the wiki info on ripping the data from the iso track could probably stand an update for 64bit systems. I run Vista x64

I simply ripped the disc as a bin/cue using the freeware ImgBurn, and then extracted the wav + iso tracks with Universal Extractor. The resulting track 2 iso was recognized by the ScummVM tools.

Obviously, the wav tracks can be compressed from there as well.