ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Fangame Creation > New Java version of PICEDIT (AGI Picture Editor) Goto page Previous  1, 2
New Java version of PICEDIT (AGI Picture Editor)
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
lance.ewing

It would be easy to make it an AGI only feature. I guess there is no harm having it for SCI0 as well.

I just thought of a change to the suggested right click to end tool action. Perhaps one right click stops the line drawing and a second right click sets it to None. The reason a None tool might be useful is because it allows the possibility of more mouse control, e.g. selecting parts of the picture by clicking.

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 am 
lance.ewing

sact, you'll be interested to know that a number of the features you suggested for PICEDIT are included in the first milestone release of version 1.3. This includes the dual mode that you liked from the APE tool, the change in right click behaviour, and new screen sizes for bigger monitors.

I have posted the details in a separate post entitled "PICEDIT 1.3 Milestone 1".

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 am 
Reply to topic