Curse of Monkey Island Disc 2 (apologies)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

scranusesscrunya

Curse of Monkey Island Disc 2 (apologies)

Post by scranusesscrunya »

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I can't seem to find an answer.

How do you load disc 2 when you complete disc 1? I'm running build 1.2.05 on Dell Streak 2.2

Whilst I have your attention two more questions... Firstly does anyone know if compatibility with Toonstruck will be added in the future? And has there been any progress with residual (GRIME engine) project.

Thanks for helping and thanks for Scummvm! I don't know what I would do without it :)
Lizard

Re: Curse of Monkey Island Disc 2 (apologies)

Post by Lizard »

scranusesscrunya wrote:Hi all,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I can't seem to find an answer.

How do you load disc 2 when you complete disc 1? I'm running build 1.2.05 on Dell Streak 2.2
For the curse of monkey island you need to put all files in one folder according to the Datafiles wiki.

Curse of Monkey Island, The
  • RESOURCE folder
  • COMI.LA0
  • COMI.LA1
  • COMI.LA2
Whilst I have your attention two more questions... Firstly does anyone know if compatibility with Toonstruck will be added in the future? And has there been any progress with residual (GRIME engine) project.

Thanks for helping and thanks for Scummvm! I don't know what I would do without it :)
Compatibility for Toonstruck was added in 1.3.0.
See the Compatibility list.
scranusesscrunya

Post by scranusesscrunya »

Thanks for repying, get stuck into Toonstruck on the train now!
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: Curse of Monkey Island Disc 2 (apologies)

Post by eriktorbjorn »

scranusesscrunya wrote:And has there been any progress with residual (GRIME engine) project.
I don't know exactly what the current status is, but the Residual web page says that Grim Fandango was "completable with a few minor glitches" a little over a month ago. There has been quite a bit of activity in the past few months. (Apparently there has been a bit of work on Escape from Monkey Island, as well. It actually displays some graphics before crashing now, which to me is a lot more impressive than it may sound.)