EXOPC port for fullscreen touch capabilities

Discussion about other and unofficial ports of ScummVM

Moderator: ScummVM Team

krighton

EXOPC port for fullscreen touch capabilities

Post by krighton »

any chance of getting a port/fix for touchscreen tablets in fullscreen. Even a fullscreen + windowed option would probably work
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Support for new platforms (just as support for new games/engines) is not a matter of demand for it, but rather a matter of volunteers who implement it. So, in a nutshell, if you find somebody who is able to create a port for your desired target platform, we'll be happy to work with them to make the port official. But we do not and can not take requests for adding support for new ports (nor for new games / engines).

In this case, I never even heard of "EXOPC", so that might indicate that it is a rather rare device, meaning that it's rather difficult to find anybody who owns one, let alone is capable of implementing a port *and* willing to spend the required time to do so.
MasterJulian

Post by MasterJulian »

The ExoPC is a tablet with Windows 7. I have the WeTab which is basically the German version of the ExoPC but with Linux. I didn't like the Linux so I installed Windows, but I have the same problem as krighton. Games in Windowed Mode work fine with the touchscreen but they are not playable on Fullscreen with the touchscreen. It would be so great if that could be fixed. I heard this might be a problem with SDL and Dosbox has the same issues. Someone already is working on a fix there. Maybe this helps: http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=27360