Cannot add certain games e.g. Loom FM Towns Version

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's GP2X, GP2X Wiz and Caanoo ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

busterflex

Cannot add certain games e.g. Loom FM Towns Version

Post by busterflex »

Hi everyone!
I'm having troubles with some games like Indiana Jones 3 and 4 Loom and some others...
ScummVM can't find it
Maybe it's the same problem I had on my iphone...There I had to change the permissions on certain games to run them on the iphone...
If it's this problem...How do I do that???
DJWillis
ScummVM Porter

Re: Cannot add certain games e.g. Loom FM Towns Version

Post by DJWillis »

busterflex wrote:Hi everyone!
I'm having troubles with some games like Indiana Jones 3 and 4 Loom and some others...
ScummVM can't find it
Maybe it's the same problem I had on my iphone...There I had to change the permissions on certain games to run them on the iphone...
Are the FM Towns games ripped from your own media?

There are a lot of pirate versions around that have messed with data files. ScummVM will not support these (nor do we support piracy).
marzipan

Re: Cannot add certain games e.g. Loom FM Towns Version

Post by marzipan »

DJWillis wrote:
busterflex wrote:Hi everyone!
ScummVM can't find it
Are the FM Towns games ripped from your own media?

There are a lot of pirate versions around that have messed with data files. ScummVM will not support these (nor do we support piracy).
Messed up data files? That's a new one to me, buddy. (And for the record I tend to trust original media more than a random bunch of files gathered together and plonked in an archive. ;))