ScummVM on Samsung Galaxy 3

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Psiclops

ScummVM on Samsung Galaxy 3

Post by Psiclops »

I've just installed ScummVM on my Samsung I5800 Gallaxy 3 and I began testing it with Full Throttle. The game works fine, but it looks zoomed in and the subtitles are going off screen.

I tried to disable or enable aspect ratio and fullscreen mode, but no changes were made.
The only improvement was when I chose Linux as my platform. The menus look a lot better, but apart from that the game still remains zoomed in.

Any idea how to fix this?
Psiclops

Post by Psiclops »

Another game that doesn't play properly on Samsung Galaxy 3.

I've set "The Dig" to play on ScummVM. The entire intro plays perfectly with subtitles and all, but when the game starts the image is moved to the lower right part of the screen.

The zoom/unzoom feature of the phone seems to be active (the one that when you bring your finger close it zooms in and when you do the exact opposite it zooms out) but the image still remains down there in the corner.

I there a solution for problems like these, or should I wait for corrected future versions?
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Problems like this will not correct themselves automagically. What could help is that you post reports about them on our bug tracker.

Eugene