Games working with scummvm 0.8.2 with new eloader95 gta

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

subcoolandice

Games working with scummvm 0.8.2 with new eloader95 gta

Post by subcoolandice »

As for now these are the games that i tested with they all booted and you can play them but have no sound effect and music! but it's a great achievement for us 2.0+ users! i never thought we can play scummvm! but as they say in life! there's always a solution for every problem! so for now like talkies version are not really advisable to put in your psp because they eat a lot of space in your memory stick ! dig is an example of this which eat 600 mb straight from my cd! same with Fate of atlantis talkie! floppy versions are better for now! no use of having a talkie installed when there's no sound at all! also keep it mind that scummvm 0.8.2 is a working version complete with sound! so the sound problem is from using our eloader! it still have flaws but fanjita and ditlew is fixing this problem as of now! just be happy that we are playing scumm in our 2.0+ firmware which is superb

As for now this are the games the boots and works!

Loom EGA
Fate of Atlantis
Days of the tentacle
Maniac masion enchanced
Zak enchanced (the fm town version)
Indiana jones and the last crusade EGA
Indiana jones and the last crusade VGA
Monkey island 1 EGA and VGA
Monkey island 2 - but there's still some issues with it! and it crashes sometimes
to get passed the monkey dance sequence! do the save game trick!
Flight of the Amazon - which you can download in scummvm extra ( the intro is kinda speed up tho) can't seem to read the text! but the game work fine!
Broken Sword 1-2 runs but still unstable (or maybe it just mine)
Beneath the steel sky talkie- it loads but it hangs after the virgin interactive logo!

Trying sam and max now and beneath the steel sky floppy version posting my results in awhile

Okay sam and max floppy works! you just have to put the subtitle on in the intro because floppy version has speech in that part! well, haven't played the game long so i don't know if the bugs gonna apear later tho!

Beneath the steel sky floppy - It passed the virgin sign and revolution logo then hangs in the intro! so both version is a no go for now!

okay now i'm gonna Try gobliins now!
Last edited by subcoolandice on Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Sam & Max CD talkie version works too - but again, no sound so you will need to turn on subtitles to know what's going on. Pity really, its (the eloader) getting so close, but no sound really is a pain in the ass.
Mosquito

Post by Mosquito »

Sam & max hunged for me in the "rat splat" game. I had to copy the psp savegame on my computer, exit the scene and copy back the savegame to my psp in order to continue the game.
ps2mad2k2

Post by ps2mad2k2 »

I can't get full throttle to work. Can anyone confirm it doesn't work?
subcoolandice

Post by subcoolandice »

Mosquito wrote:Sam & max hunged for me in the "rat splat" game. I had to copy the psp savegame on my computer, exit the scene and copy back the savegame to my psp in order to continue the game.
yah bugs are happening in middle of the game! which sometimes you can't seem to finish a puzzle! it happens in zak and monkey island 2 in the monkey dance! but we have to lived with it for until the eloader gets stable! the save game solution you are doing is the only solution that you can as for now!