ScummVM 1.2.0 Unofficial android (SDL) port

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

porga

Post by porga »

So we can agree that everything is about the money, atleast i see it that way from your post. :)

How about hire that guy who did Unofficial port?

You can negotiate how much would it cost to port, and after that you make bounty online. If money is collected he can start.
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

No, it's not all about the money. If it was all about the money, ScummVM would not exist, because tons of people put lots of hard work into it for not a single cent in return.

In particular, I would not like the idea of hiring somebody to do that work, because a lot of other people do (or have done, over many years) at least as much work, and they don't get a cent.

Anyway, it is *you* who thinks money will solve the problem, so why don't you contact that guy, and start a fundraiser campaign?
I for myself am now going back to working on my highly interesting job (which I love, even though I could get jobs that pay quite a lot more).
porga

Post by porga »

OK, no reason to get angry. I was just thinking out loud. Donations are always welcome and I enjoy to give it when some interesting project is developed, since I am not developer myself.

But seems that we have some progress on other topic on this subject.

BTW, thank you for your hard work.
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

I am not angry, I just wanted to set this straight :).
sugggus

Post by sugggus »

Hi all,

where can I download the scummvm-1.2.0-data.zip file from?

Regards
Lan

Post by Lan »

used to be on here I think : http://anddev.at.ua/search/?q=scummvm