Zak McKracken Bus-Freeze

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

nicki

Zak McKracken Bus-Freeze

Post by nicki »

Hey, I've got a problem with Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders I'm playing on my iPod touch 2G with Firmware 3.1.2.
As soon as I leave my hotel room in the beginning and go to the bus, and give the command: "Use cash Card with cash Card Reader", Zak steps into the bus, then the Scumm-Bar disappears and the game just freezes. It's the same when I'm playing it on ScummVM on my PC, but there I can just do a rightclick and the game continues. When I'm trying to do the rightclick-commando on the iPod it doesn't work. I can still go to the ScummVm menu,but any other commando doesn't work.
Does anyone know a solution for my problem?
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Re: Zak McKracken Bus-Freeze

Post by LordHoto »

nicki wrote:Hey, I've got a problem with Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders I'm playing on my iPod touch 2G with Firmware 3.1.2.
As soon as I leave my hotel room in the beginning and go to the bus, and give the command: "Use cash Card with cash Card Reader", Zak steps into the bus, then the Scumm-Bar disappears and the game just freezes. It's the same when I'm playing it on ScummVM on my PC, but there I can just do a rightclick and the game continues. When I'm trying to do the rightclick-commando on the iPod it doesn't work. I can still go to the ScummVm menu,but any other commando doesn't work.
Does anyone know a solution for my problem?
You might want to tell us what Zak and ScummVM version you are using and additionally you might just want to report a bug right ahead.
nicki

Post by nicki »

I'm using ScummVm Version 1.0 and the english dos version of Zak McKracken.
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

nicki wrote:I'm using ScummVm Version 1.0 and the english dos version of Zak McKracken.
You probably want to test a newer version then, like 1.1.1.