ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Wii Port > scummVM Channel Ultimate Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
scummVM Channel Ultimate
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Red_Breast

I vaguely recall, there might be more in one of the threads about CoMI, that 0.12 was really good for CoMI. I think some code had to be dropped for 0.13 and affected that game in particular. Like I say these are vague memories. Might be worth checking if it really bothers you.
I tend to have a few versions of ScummVM on my SD card. At least 2 - the most recent stable and most recent Buildbot - and as the settings file, scummvm.ini, is kept in the same folder as the build then you don't need to worry about settings for different builds getting mixed up and using the wrong settings - if you get my meaning.

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am 
bingobot

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Breast
I vaguely recall, there might be more in one of the threads about CoMI, that 0.12 was really good for CoMI. I think some code had to be dropped for 0.13 and affected that game in particular. Like I say these are vague memories. Might be worth checking if it really bothers you.
I tend to have a few versions of ScummVM on my SD card. At least 2 - the most recent stable and most recent Buildbot - and as the settings file, scummvm.ini, is kept in the same folder as the build then you don't need to worry about settings for different builds getting mixed up and using the wrong settings - if you get my meaning.

I'll test 0.12, the only thing im missing out then, are the option to Return to Launcher, so i dont have to quit and restart scummvm if i wanna change game. Cuz atm, the newer builds arent working properly here, i duno if im the only one experiencing the speech/subtitles/both bug, but it just wont show subtitles. Kinda irritating :/
Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 pm 
Red_Breast

Re: scummVM Channel Ultimate 

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Nick666

Mediafire:Download
Permanent Mirror:Download

Actually that Mediafire link is still up but the Permalink is down for me.
Just trying to get your attention actually. Have you seen the new themes for HBC? There's no ScummVM one yet either. Hint hint.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Channel/Themes
Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 pm 
MusicallyInspired

I still have my ScummVM channel installed, but it hasn't worked in ages. I keep it just in case because I'm not sure if I'll be able to install it again with all the latest firmware updates. Is it because of a change of extension? (DOL/ELF)

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Talantyyr

Why is it not working? You can convert your .elf to a .dol then it should work Smile

@Mr. Nick: Can you update the Forwarder so it'll use IOS 58 like HBC currently does? I'd really appreciate to keep your Forwarder instead of HBC! Smile

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 pm 
Mr_Nick666

I am working on updating the Channel to support ios58 plus some tweaks! Wink

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 am 
Azhrei

Launching the channel just has it resetting my Wii every time.

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Mr_Nick666

quote:
Originally posted by Azhrei
Launching the channel just has it resetting my Wii every time.

Do you have scummVM in the correct folders on your SD card? If not it will automatically reboot the main menu.
Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 pm 
Azhrei

Yeah, I have. I spoke to Wilsoff recently and he said -

quote:
Hmm... I've just been looking at the changelog for ScummVM... It appears that it's been updated for the new USB2.0/AHBROT dealio.

I guess the forwarder doesn't like it and will need to be updated too. I don't know how to do that so it'll be a case of waiting and seeing if anyone codes a forwarder that'll work with the latest build.

So I'll just wait for the update.
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Mr_Nick666

quote:
Originally posted by Azhrei
Yeah, I have. I spoke to Wilsoff recently and he said -

quote:
Hmm... I've just been looking at the changelog for ScummVM... It appears that it's been updated for the new USB2.0/AHBROT dealio.

I guess the forwarder doesn't like it and will need to be updated too. I don't know how to do that so it'll be a case of waiting and seeing if anyone codes a forwarder that'll work with the latest build.

So I'll just wait for the update.

Ol' Wilsoff hasn't spoken to Tantric, obviously! Wink
Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 am 
raschi

Looking forward to the new channel Mr_Nick666. There will of course be proper support for .elf loading too, right? Wink

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm 
Mr_Nick666

quote:
Originally posted by raschi
Looking forward to the new channel Mr_Nick666. There will of course be proper support for .elf loading too, right? Wink

That's the plan. As all nightly builds come as .elf if it can be done it will be done! Shocked
Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 am 
Reply to topic