ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Android Port > Save Game in Simon1 (Nexus One)
Save Game in Simon1 (Nexus One)
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Demophobie

Save Game in Simon1 (Nexus One) 

Hello,

i am using this apk: http://anddev.at.ua/news/scummvm_port_in_progress/2010-06-02-1

I dont get it: How do i save Games in Simon1? I click the postcard, say save and then i shall write a name, but how can i write a name?

This happens to me too when i want to end the game. It asks me: Do you want to end? "Y/N?" How do u type in Y or N?

cu, Demophobie

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 pm 
gaia_death

i am using a htc desire and i cant eather i think you have to use the scummvm save and load by pressing menu but my problem is they show up grey so i have no way of saving it using scummvm either. useing 1.1.1

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm 
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

quote:
Originally posted by gaia_death
i think you have to use the scummvm save and load by pressing menu but my problem is they show up grey so i have no way of saving it using scummvm either.

I don't know how to write a name for the savegame in the Android port, like Demophobie asked about, but I believe that ScummVM's own save/load menu doesn't work in the Simon the Sorcerer games. You have to use the postcard.
Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:09 am 
gaia_death

i noticed since my post that on my desire if i hold menu down for 2 secs the keyboard apears but after typing in the name for the saved game in simon the sorcerer 1 and click enter it does not finish the save gave process. try on your N1 and let me know if you can finesh saving the game

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 pm 
Reply to topic