Not a single game working :/

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

pitto

Not a single game working :/

Post by pitto »

Hello everybody!

I've downloaded a LOT of fmtowns games (both from steam and plain roms downloaded from here and there) also a few vga cd and the latest scummvm available in this forum.
I have a DS Happy box (www.nds9.com) and everything has always went great with it...
I also had monkey 1 & 2 (floppy) but since I've found out fmtowns versions I just had to try those.

When I start scummvm-a.nds in my main folder the program starts. in the bottom screen the font's a little blurry but none cares.

I click on "add game" and I select the INDI3ENG folder (fmtowns version) and click on choose.

"ScummVM could not find any game in the specified directory!"

So I click ok and get into the directory with ScummVM to see what's inside and I just find strange ascii characters =:O

Any hints?

Have fun!
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

pitto wrote:Hello everybody!

I've downloaded a LOT of fmtowns games (both from steam and plain roms downloaded from here and there) also a few vga cd and the latest scummvm available in this forum.
I have a DS Happy box (www.nds9.com) and everything has always went great with it...
I also had monkey 1 & 2 (floppy) but since I've found out fmtowns versions I just had to try those.
You are violating forum rule #0, no warez!

Locking this thread. Another violation like that and your account will be suspended.