Problem COMI and FT with A1000

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

lorddy

Problem COMI and FT with A1000

Post by lorddy »

Hi;

I have a problem with games monkey island 3 and FT. I have a Motorola A1000 with symbian 7.0 and i have installed scummvm 0.8.2, now i have a tflash with 512mb and i wana play to monkey 3 and FT with compresed video amnd music, but when i clik start for play the screen put in black and out of scummvm to principal window of my APP mobile.

Its a problem of compatibility? or is not posible play this games in my A1000? and is only for a pc, please help! i can play with other games of lucas (dott, M1 M2, SM...) i dont know what hapend.

Thx for all.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

COMI is running in 640x480 so expect to see huge performance issues.. and for FT, there is some problems with the movies.

I think you should have enough memory to at least start FT, but how well it would run I don't know. But it should be fixable. I have some new tools I can use to investiate what is happening with FT on the device.

As for COMI.. well.. on the next generation of devices perhaps.. but not right now...
lorddy

Post by lorddy »

Ok thx... i had hope of play to COMI in my mobile :_( sniff snifff

You can tell me the list of compatible games for my A1000?

I only played to mk1 dott mk2... is posible play other games? dig, simon1/2, broken sword?

I never played to broken sword and people say me that is great.

Thnx for all. ;)