Game Transfer With Wired Connection Question

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

GhostofTom

Game Transfer With Wired Connection Question

Post by GhostofTom »

So, I gave in and "jailbroke" just for ScummVM (and boy was that a process). Now, I was wondering if there is any way to put my copy of Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis on my iPod Touch FROM STEAM with a WIRED connection, I don't have a wireless router, I'm just plugged in here. Anything I can do?
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

This one used to do the trick, but I haven't tried it myself lately: http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/
GhostofTom

Post by GhostofTom »

Thanks, I'll update you when I'm done, ...so you can sleep at night.
GhostofTom

Post by GhostofTom »

I hate to ask, I honestly feel really bad about it, but how do I transfer the files with it? All I feel like I can do is look at what's already in there. Ugh. Sorry.
Morden

Post by Morden »

The project page has a usage section, which might tell you what you need to know.
criezy
ScummVM Developer

Post by criezy »

Just so that you are not disapointed once you have transfered the files, I should point out that ScummVM does not support the steam release of the LucasArts adventure games. Their format is slightly different compared to the old releases (one file is hidden into another one) and we decided for now not to add support for it as we don't know how LucasArts would respond to that.

This was discussed at length in this thread and you can also read the blog post by Sev on that topic.