ScummVM Android - custom controls?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Fmilk

ScummVM Android - custom controls?

Post by Fmilk »

Is there a way to remap default controls? I find it kinda awkward having to hold camera button and tap the screen at the same time for RMB. I think I could survive without the additional tap. :)
gus
ScummVM Porter

Re: ScummVM Android - custom controls?

Post by gus »

Fmilk wrote:Is there a way to remap default controls? I find it kinda awkward having to hold camera button and tap the screen at the same time for RMB. I think I could survive without the additional tap. :)
No there isn't (yet).

The problem is that some other games need right click on a particular location. So far I have avoided having a big table of game-specific settings, but this is how other ports have dealt with the problem (and I expect to have to do the same to improve things further).
gfgodoy

Re: ScummVM Android - custom controls?

Post by gfgodoy »

gus wrote:
Fmilk wrote:Is there a way to remap default controls? I find it kinda awkward having to hold camera button and tap the screen at the same time for RMB. I think I could survive without the additional tap. :)
No there isn't (yet).

The problem is that some other games need right click on a particular location. So far I have avoided having a big table of game-specific settings, but this is how other ports have dealt with the problem (and I expect to have to do the same to improve things further).
Maybe on multitouch, you could like lay like the third finger on like top most corner and tap with the index finger where you want.