SCI enabling on iphone port ?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Nixxon22

Post by Nixxon22 »

Niklasva wrote:How do you get them to work? Every time I launch a SCI game, I see the Sierra logo then the phone reboots.
Turn music off, or set to PC speaker.
Niklasva

Post by Niklasva »

Nixxon22 wrote:
Niklasva wrote:How do you get them to work? Every time I launch a SCI game, I see the Sierra logo then the phone reboots.
Turn music off, or set to PC speaker.
Awesome! Thanks.
naevity

Post by naevity »

So i downloaded the nightly build today (5/8) and loaded up quest for glory on my iPad. It worked great right up until i had to create a character. To do that you need to use the arrow keys, which the ipad doesn't have. I read in the wiki you could quickly swipe 1 finger in the direction of the arrow, but it didn't seem to work.

Anyone else run into something similar?
yeah yeah

Post by yeah yeah »

I used the iPhone/ipad version and never needed to use arrow keys. Why do you? To add skill points, you have to perform a "right click".
naevity

Post by naevity »

yeah yeah wrote:I used the iPhone/ipad version and never needed to use arrow keys. Why do you? To add skill points, you have to perform a "right click".
I'll give that a shot. I thought I needed arrow keys because the game says "to adjust numbers, use arrow keys" :)
naevity

Post by naevity »

Well that didn't work either. I clicked on the stats and "right cicked" and it did nothing

I'm going to try hooking up a bluetooth keyboard and see what happens. I might try a newer nightly build too
naevity

Post by naevity »

Ok, so it looks like the right click works fine when in qfg 3, but when playing 1 (original not remake) or 2 it does not.