lifeDrive - fullscreen

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Palm port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

tequila

lifeDrive - fullscreen

Post by tequila »

Hello,

I have a problem with scummvm (0.7.1) in fullscreen mode on my LifeDrive. It's impossible to access menus because the virtual graffiti zone disappears.

Moreover the menu keys doesn't work.

Can someone help me?

Tks.

Tequila
clem

Post by clem »

not sure if that lifedrive has a jog dial - if I remember correctly on the ux-50 you push it in and "scroll", then the menu appears... seems the menu thing still hasn't made it into the readme? :-)

clem
tequila

Post by tequila »

Now i have a new problem. I have in installed the lifedrive 2.0 upgrade. After that, scummvm crash everytime, impossible to lauch a game...
raoul223

Palm wide screen

Post by raoul223 »

Hi there !
I have the same problem on my tungsten T5 and Monkey Island 1. Impossible to display the "F5" menu, and then I have to make an Hard reset.

Any idea?
thx
Raoul
Leopoldo

Post by Leopoldo »

I think you should upgrade to the new version, release January 23rd. It solves those problems, at least for LifeDrive. Just press the favorites button to enable/disable fullscreen.

Besides, I can't seem to get the correct aspect ratio. When in fullscreen, the game occupies almost all the screen (320x480), which yields an image somewhat wider than the original. Does anybody now how to correct this?