Iphone 3gs 3.1.2 not finding games

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

L0gan87

Iphone 3gs 3.1.2 not finding games

Post by L0gan87 »

Hello everyone im new to all this ScummVM stuff. Well i first would like if its as easy as some one posting a link to my problem that would be great thanks.

If not can some one help, and that is with the scummvm app on my iphone. Iv had these old games for years, and i herd what i could do with em with this app i went crazy i had to try it. well i been trying to get it to work and i cant seem to work. I've looked around in these fourms and come up with nothing. so thats i turn to you guys. Im curently running scummvm 1.0.0 on a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 iv tryed puting the sub directory var/mobile and var/root/ cause i saw that some on said on a older version of scumm to put it there but both say the same thing i get an error saying "ScummVM could not find any game in that specified directory!" and i have no clue why.

Can some one help please? Thanks :D
vrchards

Post by vrchards »

Which game you are trying?Have you checked the settings of your iphone? if the problem persist, you should Download/update the same game again.
paulmartin483

Post by paulmartin483 »

I could also face same problem.I have iphone 3gs 3.1.2.It is very easy to save your game.You can go your setting option and save any game in your iphone.But if you still persist this problem then you can again download this game and try upgrade on your iphone.It is better for you.
Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

No, you just don't download the games (except the few free ones). That is piracy, and you should read carefully forum rule #0 if you don't want to be banned.