Problems with Dráscula.

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Lostech

Post by Lostech »

It would be no problem for me to compile a SVN version but it is unusuable at the moment due to the broken launcher. When this bug is fixed I will build a new SVN version with Tinsel enabled and post the upload link here.
But nevertheless I can´t tell you if DW is really playable with the WinCE port or if Knakos has to make additional changes for example concerning the touchscreen usability, key bindings etc. I think this depends also on community feedback when testing such a SVN build ;)
pncFreak

Post by pncFreak »

Lostech wrote:It would be no problem for me to compile a SVN version but it is unusuable at the moment due to the broken launcher. When this bug is fixed I will build a new SVN version with Tinsel enabled and post the upload link here.
But nevertheless I can´t tell you if DW is really playable with the WinCE port or if Knakos has to make additional changes for example concerning the touchscreen usability, key bindings etc. I think this depends also on community feedback when testing such a SVN build ;)
Well, if you have spare time over after the bug is corrected, it would be very nice of you to compile with Tinsel. I would certainly test it :-)
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

The 0.13 version still has the same bug that the 0.12. When I open the inventory and prick an icon or an objet, the screen starts flickering. This flickering does that the objet that I want to take goes back directly to inventary. Then I can´t use objets in the inventary.

Sorry, I´ve seen this topic in "general discussion":
In other words:
When I right-click the inventory opens and
closes immediately.
I can´t make the inventory screen dissapear and keep
hold of the object

I´m using wince ipaq1945 scummVm 0.13

THX.
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

Hello Lostech, are you here? Is here someone else? :)
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

pilaxoft wrote:The 0.13 version still has the same bug that the 0.12. When I open the inventory and prick an icon or an objet, the screen starts flickering.
Heh, this is because nobody submitted a bugreport to our tracker yet.

Eugene
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

sev wrote:
pilaxoft wrote:The 0.13 version still has the same bug that the 0.12. When I open the inventory and prick an icon or an objet, the screen starts flickering.
Heh, this is because nobody submitted a bugreport to our tracker yet.

Eugene
And, how I can do a bug repot to our tracker?
I´m more simple than an ameba. Even when I´ve finished most of scumm supported games, I really don´t know how scumm and this questions works.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

pilaxoft wrote: And, how I can do a bug repot to our tracker?
I´m more simple than an ameba. Even when I´ve finished most of scumm supported games, I really don´t know how scumm and this questions works.
Did you notice Forum Rules. READ BEFORE POST topic in each forum? That covers it.

Eugene
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

O.K. Sorry again. I read it a long time ago and I´m very short retentive memory.

Thanks, sev.
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

Originally posted by pilaxoft
The 0.13 version still has the same bug that the 0.12. When I open the inventory and prick an icon or an objet, the screen starts flickering.

I´ve tried in scumm 1.1.0 and no changes have been made. ¿?

DRASCULA: can't use inventory objects - ID: 2056282