New build: Test please! [Obsolete]

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

robinwatts
ScummVM Developer

New build: Test please! [Obsolete]

Post by robinwatts »

Hi all,

As you may know, the normal PocketPC/WinCE port maintainer is unavailable this time around, so I'm trying to fill in for him. As such, I've just done a build for what should be the new 1.1.0 release.

Due to pressure of "real life", this is happening very last minute, so there is fairly little wiggle room for changes if problems are found. Nonetheless, before this goes out with the official releases, I've put it up at:

<Deleted-URL>

If anyone has any time to check it out, please let me know. I'm going to try and find time to test it as best I can later today, but a) I have a plumbing emergency to deal with first, and b) I don't have a full set of games to try it with.

I've done both split and combined builds this time around as requested elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks,

Robin

Edit: I've briefly tested each of the 3 exes with just one game each and they all seem to work...

Edit: This has become the official release version - just test that instead! Thanks.
Last edited by robinwatts on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

First of all very mauch thanks for your great job.
Second: As I can try this version with many games I´ve actually installated in my pda, I´ll try to work tese games out this night. After I´ll post my results.
My games are in spanish and many cames from Donemilio´s translates pack, but works fine in 1940 ipack.

Additionally I can try this in a ce5 vga qtek 9000, a ce5 qvga Loox N520 and a ce6.2 vga Diamond and a ce 6.5 svga Diamond 2.

See you tomorrow
pncFreak

Re: New build: Test please!

Post by pncFreak »

robinwatts wrote:Hi all,

As you may know, the normal PocketPC/WinCE port maintainer is unavailable this time around, so I'm trying to fill in for him. As such, I've just done a build for what should be the new 1.1.0 release.
Hi Robin,
I'm a bit in-between laptops (my current got stolen on a work-trip), but I will, if time allows, test your new version.

Rather busy with peer-review-stuff at the moment, but I hope to get some spare time soon.

Toodle-oo

T
Last edited by pncFreak on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asher

Post by Asher »

Hi, thanks a lot for this! :-D

I have an HTC Kaiser, and once I get a few games transferred onto the flash card, I'll start playing through them.
robinwatts
ScummVM Developer

Post by robinwatts »

This version has been released as the official 1.1.0 release, so just test that rather than this, thanks all!
pilaxoft

Post by pilaxoft »

I´ve been testing with games I´ve and this release works fine.

Maniac mansion
Leyend of kyrandia 1 & 2
Beneath a steel sky
Discworld
Lure of tempress
Indy 3

I have two problems with this version, as I had with older ones: I have no sound in loom and I can use objects in inventory playing Drascula since screen fastly blinks.