CMI savegame on android and CMI potential problem

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

goines

CMI savegame on android and CMI potential problem

Post by goines »

Hello all,

I finally got my CMI - curse of monkey island going on android based mobile.

I have installed it on 2 units (I only play one at the time;))

I have come to where you are supposed to pull down the bed and nail it down with the nails. As soon as I press the nails and close the inventory Guybrush moves away from the bed and it slams shut. It seems there is no real way of closing the inventory, keep the nails in your hands and not move guybrush.
If anybody know this then please help! I do not remember...

So I thought of moving the savegame to a different android phone with real keyboard. Since I did not set up a path for save games I cannot find it. I search with astro filemanager, I connect to PC and search the MMC but no luck. If I create a path for the savegames on android #2 then I can find the savegame. However I do not wish to change from this hidden path to a known path. I can just see that my existing save is lost somewhere.

Does anyone know where CMI.xxx hidden savegame is located?

thanks
gus
ScummVM Porter

Re: CMI savegame on android and CMI potential problem

Post by gus »

goines wrote:Does anyone know where CMI.xxx hidden savegame is located?
/data/data/org.inodes.gus.scummvm/app_saves/CMI.xxx

You can't ls (you only have execute perms on that directory), but if you know the filename you should be able to copy out with something like:

Code: Select all

adb pull /data/data/org.inodes.gus.scummvm/app_saves/CMI.xxx /local/file/CMI.xxx
Can't help you with the rest, unless someone tells me how to do it on the PC and I can translate those input actions into Android equivalents (I've never actually played CMI).