*SOLVED* problem with scummvm and scds1

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ads49

*SOLVED* problem with scummvm and scds1

Post by ads49 »

Ok, i've been at this one for a while with no luck. I've got the supercard ds one sdhc running EOS 1.0 SP1. I have tried patching with the dldi from the supercard page, and tried patching with the dldi from the EOS1.0sp1 zip, no go. These were both the correct files for the card. Tried running it in clean mode (get 2 white screens) and patched mode (top screen black bottom the eos logo and it just hangs). Also attempted to run it (clean and patched modes) on the unpatched files. Yes I am using the ds.gba files and renaming them .nds. I have no clue, this is really starting to drive me crazy (btw, LOVE scummvm, been playing with it for years on many different platforms, keep up the good work!) Thx in advance.

-ads

UPDATE
Ok I managed to fix it, I patched scumm's .nds file (not the ds.gba one the page says to use) with cluny's scdsshc1.dldi and copied the dldi over the one in the _dsone folder, and BAM! WORKIN SCUMM =D. Someone should add this info to the installation on specific card readers. Thanks anyways guys!