Archos 5 IT + ScummVM = Full Throttle !

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

boosti

Archos 5 IT + ScummVM = Full Throttle !

Post by boosti »

Hi,

If you want to see an Archos 5 IT (Android) playing Full Throttle, just click here

Bye :wink:
EowynCarter

Post by EowynCarter »

That sound interesting :)

What games would work the the Archos ? Is scummvm on applib ?
gus
ScummVM Porter

Post by gus »

EowynCarter wrote:That sound interesting :)
What games would work the the Archos ? Is scummvm on applib ?
ScummVM is on applib, but I didn't upload all the plugin packages (out of laziness - I didn't know if it even worked on Archos at the time). You can get the rest of the plugin packages from http://sites.google.com/site/scummvmandroid/dev until I upload all the rest (there are so many plugin packages that I need to write an automated tool to upload them to various markets :P)

I would expect that the same games that work on other keyboardless Android devices will work on Archos - the problems for new devices are mostly around input limitations.

I should be getting an Archos 5 tablet shortly - at which point I'll be able to test input, etc properly.
EowynCarter

Post by EowynCarter »

Oh, cool. Tanks :) Scummvm dont show on my tatoo's market place . I'll give it a try (but the tatoo's small low-res screen will probably be the end of it.)

Well, kyrandia seams to work in a way that exceeded my expectation. A bit of sound shuttering, but noting un-bearable.

I can't get sam and max, or monkey 1. I need more than scumm plugin for that?

edit : fixed, i killed scummvm, it need a restart to see the scumm plugin.
Sam and Max have voice ! yeah !

I tried DOT, Full throttle works pretty fine :) Nice job.

Gus, Think you can have your way with the android market to mark scuumvm as compatible with the taatoo's resolution ?