Problem Kyrandia 2 Hand of Fate

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo Wii port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

CALYSTO

Problem Kyrandia 2 Hand of Fate

Post by CALYSTO »

Hi everybody, i need ur help guys!!!
I do everything to play this game in my wii, but i can´t when i click in "ADD GAME" and i click on the game to add the app scummvm say, cannot find any game in this directory... i download other files of kyrandia 2, but always have this problem...
I put the kyra.dat in the folder of game... but still with this problem...
I play some games, and kyrandia 1 and 3 work good!!
Somebody can help??
thanks.
Red_Breast

Re: Problem Kyrandia 2 Hand of Fate

Post by Red_Breast »

CALYSTO wrote:i download other files of kyrandia 2, but always have this problem...
Whilst Kyrandia might be available via electronic download (I'm not sure), if you make a post like you did it gives the impression that you don't own the game even though you might.
Therefore I'll start with a 'read Forum rule #0' warning.

Also, contrary to popular opinion, it's not OK to download a game because you own it but your disc is too scratched, or it's at your friends, or you can't find it etc. It's not tolerated here anyway.
CALYSTO

Post by CALYSTO »

Hi Red_Breast how are u?
Well maybe i write very bad my idea...
First Sorry my english.
Second i´m 32 old and i´m very fanatic of kyrandia in that good times, and really have the ORIGINAL CD´s and have the monkey island saga complete, with the paper disc for the key, if u know what about say. =)

I happy for scummvm and i think wow i can play my old adventures in the wii. But with the kyrandia 2, i can´t, i repeat again, i have the original CD of Hand of fate, and because i have that error in scummvm i think in download others files of kyrandia 2 nothing more.

Well i hope someone can help me.

Thanks for everything.