ScummVM 1.0.0

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Freddo

ScummVM 1.0.0

Post by Freddo »

Just downloaded 1.0.0 for my Nokia E52 from the ScummVM download page and it seem to work perfectly, thanks for a well done port anotherguest! :)
wingnux

Post by wingnux »

It works great on my Nokia 5530 XpressMusic too but I can't get Full Throttle to play the voices tough =/
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

That's odd, I've played Full Throttle using 1.0.0 on my E52 and the voices works just fine there.

Haven't played very far on it, though, just the beginning and is now in town looking for parts so I can continue my ride.
VeRStie

Post by VeRStie »

wingnux wrote:It works great on my Nokia 5530 XpressMusic too but I can't get Full Throttle to play the voices tough =/
I have a 5530 and have no troubles with full throttle, i've managed to jump over the canyon and for now it has full sound, music, speech and videos.
Miguel Angel Alvarez...
...the roads fights were a little tricky
runet

Post by runet »

Hi guys...:)
i have downloaded and installed ver 1.0rc at my SE satio...
i'm trying to play beneath a steel sky wich is my beloved game.
My problem is: when i run the scumm and flip the mobile goes from landscape mode to portrait... disabling the sensors works ok but moving the cursor up to screen for the inventory, the inventory doesn't show up..
any ideas??

thanks in advance..
R4Zi3L

Post by R4Zi3L »

1.0.0 crash often on my SE P990i :(
WODAK

Post by WODAK »

I've tried scumm VM 1.1.0 on Nokia E66 and Nokia E51. There is still the same problem (from version 1.0 onward) that there is no sound. Also tried the game Teen Agent and it works fine :)
is there any solution for the sound problem?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

a) Try setting volume (green, up up up, green)
b) Use uncompressed game audio (no mp3 or ogg)
WODAK

Post by WODAK »

It works! tnx m8!

Also I would like to report two bugs..The first one is in the game Teen Agent. U can save the position in the game but u can't load it. The game crashes imediatly (quit's the ScumVM).

Also there is a bug in the game Bud Tucker. U can play the game for about a minute and then the game crashes (quit's the ScumVM).