Broken Sword 1 bad colors ingame

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Danzeff OSK keyboard, double-yes!

SCI0 games are going to be super-enjoyable then!
bustee

Where to put the file?

Post by bustee »

Hi,

I'm new to this whole scummVM issue.. So I don't know where to put Bluddy's files. I copied the folders into the main scummVM folder, but I guess I'll have to tell the program to look for them? And the package contains an EBOOT, i didn't want to overwrite the original EBOOT of scummVM, so I did not know what to do with it.. So can anyone please explain me how it works?

Bluddy
ScummVM Developer

Post by Bluddy »

The folders should go in the same place you put the eboot ie. you'll have a /plugins directory with all the plugin files, and a /kbd directory with the keyboard picture files.

If you don't want to overwrite your current EBOOT, just create another scummvm directory and give it another name (like scummvm_try or something). It might be a little difficult initially to tell them apart in the Sony menu, but once you figure out which is which it won't be too bad.
bustee

Post by bustee »

Bluddy wrote:The folders should go in the same place you put the eboot ie. you'll have a /plugins directory with all the plugin files, and a /kbd directory with the keyboard picture files.

If you don't want to overwrite your current EBOOT, just create another scummvm directory and give it another name (like scummvm_try or something). It might be a little difficult initially to tell them apart in the Sony menu, but once you figure out which is which it won't be too bad.
Works perfect. Thx a lot.

Besides, I like the new system you made for entering letters and numbers. really a good idea.

Is it an old version of scummVM? The menu looks kind of crappy :) but if it supports all games that the other version did, i see no reason to keep both..

Anyways, thx a lot