Android/HTC Hero/Track Ball Click

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ButchersBoy

Android/HTC Hero/Track Ball Click

Post by ButchersBoy »

Have installed the 'unofficial' port of scummvm on my HTC Hero and the track ball press does not cause a mouse click to occur.

I would post on the google project site but no menas of contact is available. Hopefully this information will make its way to Angus Lees.

Great work to all scummvm devs.
gus
ScummVM Porter

Re: Android/HTC Hero/Track Ball Click

Post by gus »

ButchersBoy wrote:Have installed the 'unofficial' port of scummvm on my HTC Hero and the track ball press does not cause a mouse click to occur.

I would post on the google project site but no menas of contact is available. Hopefully this information will make its way to Angus Lees.

Great work to all scummvm devs.
My email address is in the ScummVM package details (look in market app or "Manager Applications"). Feel free to email me if you have problems/questions/patches.

Yes, a few other people have reported that pressing the track ball doesn't do the right thing on the Hero. I think I know what they changed (and the fix is easy), so hopefully this will be addressed shortly.
ButchersBoy

Post by ButchersBoy »

Cheers, great news, I'll be looking forward to the update.
Merago

Post by Merago »

Hi there gus, great work on the Android version of scummvm. What's the status on the Hero trackball issue? Is it looking like it's not going to be possible?