Full Throttle related

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

lechuckscurse101

Full Throttle related

Post by lechuckscurse101 »

I know this has probably been brought up hundreds of times, but how do you go about getting Full Throttle to play on the PSP?? I have a phat PSP with 5.00 m33-4 on it. I have Scummvm running fine on there (have been able to play the monkey islands, DOTT, sam n Max, etc). But for the life of me cannot figure out how to get Full Throttle to run or even be found. Is there a tutorial on how to get Full Throttle from your CD, onto the PSP and able to run it? I could not find ANY tutorial on this, most led back to the compatibility thread.
Morden

Post by Morden »

If you're not sure which files you need to copy, you can always consult this list. To get Full Throttle to work, you need to copy all of the files listed, preserving the original directory structure - The DATA and VIDEO files have to be placed in their respective directories, just like on the CD.

I'm actually playing Full Throttle on my PSP right now, and I'm running 5.00 m33-6, so if it works for me, it should definitely work for you as well.
lechuckscurse101

Post by lechuckscurse101 »

Ok, feel like an idiot, figured it out. Pretty much was looking for a file to "add game" from and didn't select the right area. Works fine! Thanks again Morden for the response.