A little help

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Dreamcast port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

jemsic

A little help

Post by jemsic »

Is it possible to burn the game files with scummvm on a self-boot cd so I don't have to swap discs? I want to have the secret of monkey island and scummvm on one cd.
clem

Post by clem »

It's possible but I don't know how; but there's this BASS+scummvm DC iso around which apparently does exactly that.

http://dcevolution.netfirms.com/game_bass.php

clem
jemsic

Post by jemsic »

Ok I took a chance and accidentally got it working. Ok if anyone wants to know what to do, just download "selfboot". Its the dreamcast tool you use to put dreamcast "plain files" into a burnable image.

So I put the game files for monkey island 1+2 and sam+max (each in their respective folders) into a folder with all of the dreamcast scummvm plain files. Then I ran selfboot.exe and pointed it to the folder with all of the above files.
Then selfboot.exe made all these files into a .cdi and I burned it with discjuggler. Voila! All three games work!
zeromeier

Post by zeromeier »

jemsic wrote:Ok I took a chance and accidentally got it working. Ok if anyone wants to know what to do, just download "selfboot". Its the dreamcast tool you use to put dreamcast "plain files" into a burnable image.

So I put the game files for monkey island 1+2 and sam+max (each in their respective folders) into a folder with all of the dreamcast scummvm plain files. Then I ran selfboot.exe and pointed it to the folder with all of the above files.
Then selfboot.exe made all these files into a .cdi and I burned it with discjuggler. Voila! All three games work!
for that Info I just love you :oops:

anyway, burning works with nero too, very nice