Mouse buttons mapping

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

l.xavier

Mouse buttons mapping

Post by l.xavier »

Hi.

First of all, I'm new here, do, forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place... :)

I want to know if there's any way that I can map the volume keys in my N78 to work as the mouse buttons.

Thanks in advance!
l.xavier
eMWu

Post by eMWu »

l.xavier

Post by l.xavier »

Thanks a lot man!

Now, I just have to find a way to get it signed.

(If anybody knows how to do it, I'd be eternally grateful, if not, I'll post here if I find something)

Thanks again man!
l.xavier
Morden

Post by Morden »

I suggest using SymbianSigned.com to sign your apps. I know many people don't trust websites with their IMEI, but it's a trusted and well known site. Plus, it's using a 128-bit VeriSign certificate, so you won't send your IMEI in plain text.

You should stay away from websites which make you download and install software. You'll most likely end up with adware or trojans and your applications won't get correctly signed anyway.
l.xavier

Post by l.xavier »

Hi!

I've already tried that... And it tells me the following:

"
FAILURE: Submitted .sis file uses a UID that is not allocated to the account holder matching this email address (0xa0008e00 0xa0008e01 )
"

Afterwards, I tried the GenialSiS, but the guy closed down...
I then tried a SignSIS, but it asked me for a .cer, which I don't have, so, I couldn't sign it so far...

But, anyway thanks a lot for the quick reply, and, I'll keep trying!

l.xavier
Morden

Post by Morden »

I don't know what type of device you own, but if it's a Nokia, you could always try one of the hacks that allow you to run unsigned installations. Or, you could look for the SafeCert package, which I don't have a link for, that can give you a dev certificate file for SignSIS.
eMWu

Post by eMWu »

these links should help you
instructions to get certificate:
http://www.mobilecastle.biz/mobiles/sym ... e-day.html
app for siging sis files:
http://www.gosymbian.com/SSIS_download.html
l.xavier

Post by l.xavier »

Hi!

I've got a Nokia N78.
I'm not particularly inclined to hack my phone for it'd violate the warranty, and I'm not sure I'm willing to do that. ;)
But, anyways, thanks a lot!
I'll give the two links a deeper look when I'm at home.

Thanks a lot guys!