SOLVED! Installing games to SE P900

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

salkinrawr

SOLVED! Installing games to SE P900

Post by salkinrawr »

Hi

Sorry for asking about this, i know that this version isnt supported but I would really appreciate some help if anyone knows how to get this working.
0.9.1 Symbian UIQ 2 binary

Im trying to add monkey island 1 and two to my symbian os uiq2 phone. I've put MONKEY and MONKEY2 folders in the root directory on my phone memory card using a card reader.

ScummVM installed just fine and is working but im getting an error reporting that scummvm cannot find any games when I try to add them.

Im trying to figure out how to navigate...
In Symbian there arent exactly any drive letters, just Internal and External.

I have the following drives in my ScummVM tree:

Code: Select all

Drive A: (romdrive) - lots of subfolders
	custom
	documents
	systdata
	system
Drive C:
	documents
	system
Drive D: (NO NAME     )
	Media Files
		audio
		document
		other
		video
Drive Z: (Romdrive)
	System - with lots of subfolders
Which one is my memory card? Can scummvm even find my memory card?

Memory card is working fine normally so what cant this possibly be about?

I really appreciate any help regarding this.
//Salkinrawr

EDIT: I got monkey island 2 working, it appears that my multi disk version of the old monkey island 1 didnt work. However I can only open it if it is located on my internal device (which only has 16 MB of memory). Is there any way to configure scummvm to find my external memory card?

SOLUTION!: I found out the solution! The problem was that you have to move the files from "External - Other" to "External - Media" or else ScummVM wont be able to find it! After this you can find it on drive D: