Full THrottle + Mine Road (i want to kill myself)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Ricardo

Full THrottle + Mine Road (i want to kill myself)

Post by Ricardo »

Hey people, is anyone able to get past mine road on full throttle?

It's funny I get to change the first weapon by doing the right click, hold one finger then tap another, but then I cant change anymore. It simply doesnt work. I get frustrated and double tap but it exists (ESC) this one works perfect but change weapon doesnt.

How you guys do it? It's driving me crazy, I was so mad I almost broke my iphone screen and my hand hurts. Its so frustrating I want to finish this damned game. lol
clem

Post by clem »

I don't have an iPhone, but as a workaround, play around this on PC, save, copy the savegame over and continue on the iPhone?

No need to kill yourself over this :)
pncFreak

Re: Full THrottle + Mine Road (i want to kill myself)

Post by pncFreak »

Ricardo wrote:Hey people, is anyone able to get past mine road on full throttle?

It's funny I get to change the first weapon by doing the right click, hold one finger then tap another, but then I cant change anymore. It simply doesnt work. I get frustrated and double tap but it exists (ESC) this one works perfect but change weapon doesnt.

How you guys do it? It's driving me crazy, I was so mad I almost broke my iphone screen and my hand hurts. Its so frustrating I want to finish this damned game. lol
Well, I don't own an iPhone, but in my mobile phone (using the Windows Mobile OS) I use the ARM compilation of scummVM. In this version it's possible to map keys and commands to certain buttons.
I mapped the 'Multi Function Tool' (or something like that) to a button on my phone, and used it in the bike duels.
If you use the mapped button in the bike duels your opponent will loose and fall of his/hers bike.
The mine road should be fairly easy riding if you use this 'cheat'.
Wendall

Post by Wendall »

What I did to bypass this is automatically win the fights by bringing up the keyboard and typing Shift+V. this automatically makes you win the fights.