ScummVM Games HELP!

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

grin.ch

ScummVM Games HELP!

Post by grin.ch »

ScummVM Games

Hey everybody, how are you? This is the first time I've ever belonged to a Forum. I want to say first of all ScummVM rocks! Now, I have a question on an old game which I believe could've been ScummVM, but I can't remember the name. It's about this boy who wanders his hometown with a sidekick (I don't recall and I don't even recall the name of it. Could've been A Boy and His Blob...??) Anyway, there were a lot of references to "Toot Sweet". Can anyone help? My other question is I don't want to partake in Piracy, but I am wondering if there are any good sites where I could download freeware versions of games which would be compatible for ScummVM for PSP. I already have FOTAQ and BASS. I really want Maniac Mansion and the aforementioned game. Thanks for any help.
Jade

Post by Jade »

grin.ch

Post by grin.ch »

YES!!! THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU! Now, is there a download for this (Freeware) and will it work on ScummvmPSP?
Jade

Post by Jade »

well it's not SCUMM based and it's not freeware but it DOES work fine in DOSBox and DOSBpx is being ported to PSP
grin.ch

DOSBox...

Post by grin.ch »

DOSBox...
Unfortunately, I don't even know what DOSbox is, but I thank you very much for the info...

BTW, any games you know of which I could download scummVM / freeware /PSP?
Jade

Post by Jade »

only BASS and FOTAQ are free ATM
grin.ch

Post by grin.ch »

ok, thanks.
Angelus3K

Post by Angelus3K »

Jade wrote:well it's not SCUMM based and it's not freeware but it DOES work fine in DOSBox and DOSBpx is being ported to PSP
Any further info on that? I saw a release a LOOONG time ago, is it still being worked on?