Broken sword 2 problems!?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

olliecox

Broken sword 2 problems!?

Post by olliecox »

Hey, has anyone managed to sort the problem with Borken sword 2? after 5-10 mins play my screen goes balck, and psp resets. Any suggestions??

Had no problems at all with Broken sword 1 and was great to play it again, shame i remebered it a bit too well from start to finish lol. Thnaks to all at Scummvm for making this possible : )
tadsg

Post by tadsg »

I'm having this problem to it keeps reseting it self when I meet andre at the cafe he goes to sit down and then it resets.

I thought I might of missed a file or somthing so i put the game back on my psp but its still doing it any ideas?
matteu

Post by matteu »

i had the same problem as this but strangely enough i had the music turned off at the time this was happening to me once i turned it back on and restarted from the start it worked fine :?
matteu

Post by matteu »

i also noticed it freeze going from scene to the other so i set the ingame graphics to roughly the middle of the bar instead of to the far right that seemed to help it never got stuck on me after that.dont know if this is true or if it helps but i thought id share :)
matteu

Post by matteu »

save often in this game mainly when going to one place then another for example going to a new area.i was doing the part at the dock and it froze on me going inside the warehouse there lucky i had saved it before going in,so all i did was load it back up and enter again and it went further i find it best to do this all through the game