ScummVM Menu just dissapears ! Can't close the program !

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

VictorSteiner

ScummVM Menu just dissapears ! Can't close the program !

Post by VictorSteiner »

I use ScummVM 0.8.0 on my o2 xda mini. I loooooved to see my Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis working, but after the first scene, as soon as there is the first you could call it "video" ... the bottom of the screen goes black, ... and that is the place where the menue was !!! No button, no tipping on the xda's surface with the pen brings it up again, and i ALWAYS had to do a soft restart .... that really sucks, just to read a SMS or use my phone .. always rebooting ? Is this a problem with the few buttons my XDA has and there is some kind of "bring menu back" button which my phone doensn't have ? I can't remap it because there is no map Option in "Options " Paths" ..... you see i already read this forum :(

plz someone help me, without the possibility to save or quit the app, it's useless for me :(
VictorSteiner

Post by VictorSteiner »

ok, i tried it over and over again, and it is the "tapping" command that is mentioned here in another thread..it first didnt work, because i tapped in the middle .... on my xda mini it has to be on the upper LEFT ..... just wanted to mention it so other ppl with the same hardware don't get into those problems
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

Thank you very much. I got the same Problem. Now I can play MI again.
spacebee

Post by spacebee »

Hello,

I know I shouldn't spam but I have to thank for this post.

I got the same Problem and now its solved.

Thanks