SCUMMVM on Samsung p900 (Omnia)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

biolec

SCUMMVM on Samsung p900 (Omnia)

Post by biolec »

Is SCUMMVM compatible with the new Samsung Omnia? Especially regarding the resolution of the Omnia that is 240 x 400?
clem

Post by clem »

Probably, since it seems to run Windows Mobile Version: 6.1
Jez_Gafys

Post by Jez_Gafys »

It is compatible yes but does not fill the screen (if in landscape you have a black bar down the right) but is more than playable. I have recently been happily playing day of the tentacle and Indiana Jones with no issues. The only problem I have found If playing in Landscape you must make sure it is right hand orientated (dpad on the right) otherwise the cursor for some reason isn't where you click on the screen (a few cm to the left)
Ace2020Boyd

Post by Ace2020Boyd »

Jez_Gafys wrote:It is compatible yes but does not fill the screen (if in landscape you have a black bar down the right) but is more than playable. I have recently been happily playing day of the tentacle and Indiana Jones with no issues. The only problem I have found If playing in Landscape you must make sure it is right hand orientated (dpad on the right) otherwise the cursor for some reason isn't where you click on the screen (a few cm to the left)
i agree to everything you said but i hope some way you can get it to fullscreen and use the optical mouse

but playing Curse of Monkey island on a phone is awesome